Since 2015 I’ve had the unique opportunity to work at the forefront of play and innovation design with the LEGO Group. Our mission is focused on inventing the future of play.
Day to day the hybrid role involves, concept design, design thinking, kids play testing, user research, innovation design, sketching, prototyping experiences and products plus more.
Over the past two years I’ve worked closely with global partners to bring new innovation and play experiences to the LEGO system in play, that delight and inspire the builders of tomorrow.
- Stakeholder management both on partner and TLG level
- Concept ideation, design and co-creation
- Selling in of partnerships and concepts directions to TLG
- Building out and managing partner workshops
- Supporting contract and legal negotiation
- Project management
- Future fore-sighting